Route Alert: Notice of Surplus Vehicle Sale
T-14 Sale Notice and Bid Form Click on the link above for information Modoc Transportation Agency (MTA) / Sage Stage Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received at the Modoc Transportation Agency / Sage Stage Office 108 S. Main Street Alturas, CA until 1:00 p.m. on August 5, 2021 to sale (1) surplus vehicle in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" conditions.
Route Alert: MCHS Field Trip June 26, 2021
June 26, 2021 the Modoc County Historical Society hosted a field trip to Historical Sites in Modoc County and transportation was provided by Sage Stage.
Route Alert: Sage Stage has resumed local passenger services and intercity passenger services.
Give us a call at (530)-233-6410 to schedule your ride to Reno, Redding, or Klamath Falls. For local bus service call (530)-233-3883. Sage Stage 7-22-21 REVISED
Route Alert: MTA Disadvantaged Business Enterprise List
MTA is interested in building and maintaining a list of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) for Janitorial, Building Maintenance, and Short Range Transit Plan development. Please email the link below to add your company information. [email protected]
Route Alert: RFP 2019 Final
2019 RFP Final
Route Alert: MTA FY 2017-18 Fiscal Audits
MTA FY 17-18 Fiscal Audit FINAL - 12-04-18
Route Alert: Winter Weather Alerts
There are currently no alerts for Reno, Redding, Klamath Falls or Local Bus.
Route Alert: MTA Public Records Request
Public records request application MTA Public Records Request Copy prices for public records MCTC-MTA Copy Prices
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Plan
2020 MTA Title VI, LEP and PPP
Data for Sage Stage service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Sage Stage GTFS data file.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center.
If you offer an application that should be included in the App Center or if you have questions about Sage Stage data, contact Sage Stage.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) reserves the right to use the Sage Stage logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Sage Stage or Modoc Transportation Authority.