Route Alert: Intercity Services Are Temporarily Suspended
Sage Stage 5-13-21 Sage Stage intercity services have been temporarily suspended. Local passenger services have resumed. We will continue to serve the community by delivering groceries and prescriptions. We will be partnering with: FOUR CORNERS MARKET 530-233-3822 GROCERY OUTLET 530-233-1127 RITE AID 530-233-3113 LAST FRONTIER PHARMACY 530-233-4884 Please call the office if you have any questions 530-233-6410.
Route Alert: MTA Disadvantaged Business Enterprise List
MTA is interested in building and maintaining a list of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) for Janitorial, Building Maintenance, and Short Range Transit Plan development. Please email the link below to add your company information. [email protected]
Route Alert: RFP 2019 Final
2019 RFP Final
Route Alert: MTA FY 2017-18 Fiscal Audits
MTA FY 17-18 Fiscal Audit FINAL - 12-04-18
Route Alert: Winter Weather Alerts
There are currently no alerts for Reno, Redding, Klamath Falls or Local Bus.
Route Alert: MTA Public Records Request
Public records request application MTA Public Records Request Copy prices for public records MCTC-MTA Copy Prices
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Plan
2020 MTA Title VI, LEP and PPP
Data for Sage Stage service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Sage Stage GTFS data file.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center.
If you offer an application that should be included in the App Center or if you have questions about Sage Stage data, contact Sage Stage.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) reserves the right to use the Sage Stage logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Sage Stage or Modoc Transportation Authority.