Route Alert: 2023 Modoc Transportation Agency Title VI Plan
2023 MTA Title VI, LEP and PPP
Route Alert: MCHS Field Trip June 26, 2021
June 26, 2021 the Modoc County Historical Society hosted a field trip to Historical Sites in Modoc County and transportation was provided by Sage Stage.
Route Alert: Sage Stage Services
Don't want to drive? Let us do the driving for you. Give us a call at (530)-233-6410 to make a reservation. We travel to Reno, NV. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Travel to Redding CA. on Tuesdays and travel to Klamath Falls, OR. on Thursdays. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays Sage Stage connects with Plumas Transit at Hallelujah Junction traveling to and from Reno, NV. No face coverings required. SAGE STAGE 01-19-23 For local bus service call (530)-233-3883.
Route Alert: MTA Disadvantaged Business Enterprise List
MTA is interested in building and maintaining a list of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) for Janitorial, Building Maintenance, and Short Range Transit Plan development. Please email the link below to add your company information. [email protected]
Route Alert: RFP 2019 Final
2019 RFP Final
Data for Sage Stage service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Sage Stage GTFS data file.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center.
If you offer an application that should be included in the App Center or if you have questions about Sage Stage data, contact Sage Stage.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Modoc Transportation Agency) reserves the right to use the Sage Stage logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Sage Stage or Modoc Transportation Authority.