Local Bus Service
Route Alert: Essay On Change In Education System In India quizlets
Importance Linked With Buying DocumentsMany students find article writing virtually any chore furthermore painful. Types are unrestricted to think about from by way of price area displayed. Any norm essay formulating service could be described as in your own position to provide ach fascinating issues that are rated such as the super subjects.In this situation girls should acknowledge the past that everytime she asked me to successfully make specific assignment, indeed I certainly answered the female in sure way. A particular should welcome that writing good essay or dissertation is not even a piece of work that exactly anyone can ...Read More
Route Alert: April 2, 2019 Board Agenda
040219 MTA Staff Report
Route Alert: February 5 Board Meeting Agenda
020519 MTA Agenda
Route Alert: Accepting Driver Applications
Modoc Transportation Agency, Sage Stage, is currently accepting applications for drivers. Complete the application below and return with an H-6 (DMV) driving record report to the office at 108 S. Main St., Alturas, CA 96101. Questions? Call 530-233-6410 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. DRIVER APPLICATION 2018
Route Alert: 2019 Bus Holidays
2019 MCTC Holiday Schedule
Route Alert: Special Meeting – January 17, 2018
Agenda for Special Meeting, January 17, 2018 Sage Stage Conference Room 1:00 p.m.011718 MTA Special Meeting Agenda
Route Alert: MTA FY 2017-18 Fiscal Audits
MTA FY 17-18 Fiscal Audit FINAL - 12-04-18
Route Alert: Winter Weather Alerts
There are currently no alerts for Reno, Redding, Klamath Falls or Local Bus.
Route Alert: MTA Public Records Request
Public records request application MTA Public Records Request Copy prices for public records MCTC-MTA Copy Prices
Route Alert: 2017 Title VI Plan Access
All Title VI information is available under Administration then REPORTS at bottom of this page. To view the Plan use this link: 2017 MTA Title VI Plan
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Complaint Procedures English
Title VI Complaint Procedures (English)
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Complaint Procedures Spanish
2017 Spanish Complaint Procedures Spanish
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Plan
2017 MTA Title VI Plan
Route Alert: Notice of Title VI Rights English
Notice of Title VI Rights English
Route Alert: 2017 Title VI Complaint Form English
Title VI Complaint Form (English)
Route Alert: Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Title VI Complaint Form (Spanish)
Route Alert: Notice of Title VI Rights Spanish
Title VI Notice (Spanish)
Local Bus Zones
Key: Click a zone to zoom.
2 Mile Radius from Alturas
5 Mile Radius from Alturas
10 Mile Radius from Alturas
Local Bus Schedule
California Pines Arrival Times (Tues and Thurs Only)
Local Bus Fares
| 0.0 – 2.0
|| 1 – Within City of Alturas
| 2.1 – 5.0
|| 2 – To Modoc Estates
| 5.1 – 10.0
|| 3 – To California Pines
Available Monday through Friday: Local Bus is door-to-door, shared transportation within 10 miles of Alturas. It is available by advance reservation or on-demand.
- To make an advance reservation, call (530) 233-6410 on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- To schedule or cancel a same-day trip, call the driver directly at (530) 233-3883.
- If you will not be making a trip, please cancel at least one hour in advance. Otherwise you may be required to pay the fare.
- Please be ready to board when the bus arrives.
- Always allow extra time. The bus may arrive up to 15 minutes before or after the scheduled time. Routes and travel times vary by rider demand, weather and road conditions.
- Travel is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given for trips to health care appointments when scheduled at least one day in advance.
- Subscription service is available for recurring trips to/from work, school or other routine destinations.
- Buses only travel paved roads. No gravel roads or driveways.
Local Bus Reservations
Advance Reservations: (530) 233-6410
Same Day Reservations/Cancellations: (530) 233-3883
You can use Local Bus to connect you to intercity routes. We’ll pick you up at your home and take you directly to the bus stop. Local Bus fare applies in addition to the Intercity Route fee.