How to Ride
Route Alert: Special Meeting – January 17, 2018
Agenda for Special Meeting, January 17, 2018 Sage Stage Conference Room 1:00 p.m.011718 MTA Special Meeting Agenda
Route Alert: 2018 Bus Holidays
The Sage Stage bus will not be operating on the following holidays: New Year's Day - Monday, January 1 President's Day - Monday, February 18 Memorial Day - Monday, May 28 Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4 Labor Day - Monday, September 3 Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22 Day following Thanksgiving - Friday, November 23 Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25 Day following Christmas - Wednesday, December 26 New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
Route Alert: MT FY 2016-17 Fiscal Audits
MTA Audit FY 2016-17- Final
Route Alert: Winter Weather Alerts
There are currently no alerts for Reno, Redding, Klamath Falls or Dial-A-Ride.
Route Alert: Assignments For High School
A lot of the features you have, as you request us to complete your essay are: 100% originality, 100% transparency and 100% acceptable prices. We do not provide or resell implemented or plagiarized give good results. We have strict procedures on originality and our writers really need to adhere to it. All of the operate might possibly be handed via a plagiarism software applications to make sure that it is usually freed from plagiarism. Our principal mission is to always provide purchasers furnishing them when using the most amazing papers that would ultimately define their potential college development and profession ...Read More
Route Alert: MTA Public Records Request
Public records request application MTA Public Records Request Copy prices for public records MCTC-MTA Copy Prices
Route Alert: 2017 Title VI Plan Access
All Title VI information is available under Administration then REPORTS at bottom of this page. To view the Plan use this link: 2017 MTA Title VI Plan
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Complaint Procedures English
Title VI Complaint Procedures (English)
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Complaint Procedures Spanish
2017 Spanish Complaint Procedures Spanish
Route Alert: MTA Title VI Plan
2017 MTA Title VI Plan
Route Alert: Notice of Title VI Rights English
Notice of Title VI Rights English
Route Alert: 2017 Title VI Complaint Form English
Title VI Complaint Form (English)
Route Alert: Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
Title VI Complaint Form (Spanish)
Route Alert: Notice of Title VI Rights Spanish
Title VI Notice (Spanish)
Route Alert: New schedules begin June 5th, 2017
Coming June 5th, 2017, Sage Stage routes will adjust some departure times and days of travel on its bus schedules. Download the new schedules here
Route Alert: 2017 Construction Season-map & project list-CALTRANS
2017 Construction Season - Map
Route Alert: Cal Pines Bus Service Effective January 3rd 2017
Ride with Sage Stage from Alturas to Cal Pines. Reservations are Tuesdays and Thursdays only. To make reservations call the Sage Stage office at (530) 233-6410, and for same day rides call the bus driver at (530) 233-3883. CAL PINES Tuesday and Thursday SCHEDULE: Depart Alturas - 8:00 AM Arrive Cal Pines - 8:25 AM Depart Alturas - 12:45 PM Arrive Cal Pines - 1:05 Depart Alturas - 3:45 Last Drop Cal Pines - 4:05 *The pickup times in Cal Pines would coincide with the drop off times from Alturas
Route Alert: Cancellation Notice – Cedarville and Fort Bidwell Bus Service
Sage Stage bus services to Cedarville and Fort Bidwell will be cancelled effective 01/01/2017. The last day to ride the bus to/from Cedarville and Fort Bidwell is Thursday December 29th 2016. Contact the Sage Stage Office: 530-233-6410 with any questions.
Route Alert: Sage Stage Dial-A-Ride Hours Extended
Following closely on the heals of our new "Easy as 1,2,3" fare changes, Sage Stage has extended the local Dial-A-Ride hours. We are now available from 7:45 a.m. (first pick-up within 2 miles radius) until 5:15 p.m. (last drop-off within 2 mile radius). For Zone 2 ( within a five-mile radius) the first pick-up is at 8:15 a.m. and the last drop-off is at 4:30 p.m. For zone 3 (within a ten-mile radius) the first pick-up is a 8:30 a.m. and the last drop-off is at 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For transportation within 2 miles of our office the Dial-A-Ride ...Read More
Route Alert: Sagestage.com
Sage Stage is proud to launch our new mobile-friendly website. As with anything new, there may be a few bugs that crop up, so please contact us by phone if you notice anything amiss. Or, drop us a line if you just have other feedback.
How to Ride Intercity Routes
- Sage Stage routes operate by reservation.
- Same day reservations and walk-on passengers are accepted when possible.
- At least one confirmed reservation is required for the bus to travel to Redding, Reno, and Klamath Falls.
- To make a reservation* for any of our intercity routes, use the online reservation form or call our office at (530) 233-6410, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- *The Sage Stage Bus does NOT run on weekends or the following Holidays: Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, the day after Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Please make your reservation at least one business day in advance to guarantee your trip.
- We do our best to accommodate calls for same day trips.
- If there is space available, we will accept passengers who walk on at one of our main bus stops – Alturas Rite Aid, Susanville Walmart and Burney McDonalds. All other stops are by reservation only.
- However, at least one confirmed reservation is required for the bus to run. So we highly recommend that your call ahead.
- Sage Stage buses will pick up at designated bus stops or at “flag stops” along the route where it is safe to stop.
- Please note that our major stops are signed with the sign shown here. However many of our stops in outlying areas are not signed. If you are unsure of the designated bus stop location, please ask when you call to make your reservation.
- If you wish to be picked up at a location other than a designated stop, please make arrangements when you call to make your reservation.
- Passengers must load their own baggage.
- There is a limit of 2 carry on bags (maximum 40 pounds each) per passenger. For each additional 2 bags, another general fare will be charged.
- Only qualified service animals are allowed on-board.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 6 years or 60 pounds must use a child safety seat.
- Not evade payment of correct fare.
- Not misuse any transfer, pass, ticket, or token with the intent to evade the payment of any fare.
- Not play sound equipment on, or in, any Sage Stage facility or vehicle unless headphones are used and the volume does not disturb other passengers or the driver.
- Not smoke or drink alcoholic beverages.
- Not eat food or drink non-alcoholic beverages in open containers on trips less than one hour in duration.
- Not willfully disturb others by engaging in boisterous or unruly behavior.
- Not carry any potential harmful concentration or quantities of any hazardous material including flammable liquid.
- Not block the free movement of another person in any or Sage Stage vehicle.
- Not physically or verbally assault or intimidate the driver or passengers.
- Not steal property or panhandle from the driver or passengers.
- Not carry weapons of any type onto Sage Stage vehicles.
- Not offend other passengers through unacceptable personal hygiene. For the health and safety of the driver and passengers, expelling bodily excrement, either voluntarily or involuntarily, is prohibited.
Sage Stage transports passengers in accordance with the passenger conduct guidelines to ensure that:
- Sage Stage complies with all pertinent State and Federal regulations governing general public transportation; and,
- General public riders experience safe, comfortable, and reliable service. It is Sage Stage’s intent to require all passengers to abide by these passenger conduct guidelines.
In all cases, our drivers maintain full discretion in the application and enforcement of these guidelines.
Enforcement of these passenger conduct guidelines may include, but is not limited to:
- Requesting passengers to follow all applicable guidelines
- Removing a passenger from the vehicle
- Temporarily suspending a passenger’s privileges*
- Revoking a passenger’s privileges indefinitely*
*Offenders will be notified by letter if possible, detailing the offense and the action(s) taken.